Monday, May 21, 2012

Lane Boots: Made For Walkin', in Style!

Happy Festival Season, Fashionistas!

Julia wrote a great post about how to's for optimal festing in style, and from it, I was inspired to take my pick of her shoe suggestions: Lane Boots!

image provided by missfancythreads.com
Cowboy boots, however distinct and structured in silhouette, are actually quite versatile and can pair expertly with a flirty skirt just as naturally as a pair of your favorite jeans.  Admittedly, I have yet to buy some myself, but having been raised in Fort Worth, TX for a majority of my life, I still hope to one day own a rootin'-tootin' pair of boots! 

 By far, Lane Boots are the most uniquely designed, 'fashion forward' boots I've ever seen!

These make me think of a dear childhood friend, who is getting married very soon! 
Congratulations, Marci and Dan! xo

image provided by blueryanphotography.com
After researching a little more about the brand, I learned that Lane Boots began manufacturing their signature footwear in 2007, their designers come from all over the country, i.e. Chicago, IL, Jackson Hole, WY, and even my hometown of Fort Worth, and they only use genuine leather, hand-crafted in Mexico.  If that isn't enough for you in the cool department, they're also philanthropic!  They donate to Communities in School,  an organization based in Greater Tarrant County (my hometown strikes again!), for every pair of boots sold through their website - now how awesome is that?

If my little sister wore cowboy boots, I have a feeling these would suit her just fine ;) 


As for myself, I want a pair that can go with pretty much anything that's already in my wardrobe, so I really dig the Lane Embossed Women's Cowboy Boots in Brown! I love the detail in the piping, and the brightly colored outer sole, signature to their boots, is just the cherry on top!



Gotta have a pair?  Why wait?  Come on by a Feet First Store location near YOU or visit our Lane Boots selection online, and get your dream pair of cowboy boots today!  

Thanks for reading, and as always, Happy Shopping! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment