Friday, June 22, 2012

Just a Little Treat from Sam Edelman himself!

Hola Fashionistas, Gabbi here! I'm sorry to say there's no 'Trend Alert!' this week but don't worry I've made it up to you with a little treat. I know that many of you guys and gals that follow the Feet First blog love Sam Edelman just as much as I do so, I've decided to give you a couple of summer outfit ideas from the man himself! On the Sam Edelman Official Blog last week, five outfit ideas were posted for bringing in the summer right. I'll be  helping you recreate those looks with some of Sam Edelman's sassy shoes featured in the Spring/Summer 2012 collection  and a couple of our super hot accessories available online or at your local Feet First. You can check out the original blog post and more cute summer fits here.



Here Mr. Edelman has paired up the cult-classic, thong-style, Gigi sandal with a long, orange, maxi dress, a gold necklace and a brown leather, fringe crossbody handbag. This fit is cute and comfy so it'll be great to run errands and shoot the breeze in!


 Here I've paired the same sandal, The Gigi but with a different styled necklace. The Circle Crochet Necklace, designed by Nakamol Designs, features a circular design with mustard and brown beads woven into the pattern on a fabric chain, for comfort and finished with a gold clasp, for security.  

Next he's paired The Yelena, an eye popping, color block heel, with a short, floral, double strapped dress, an almost neon colored blazer, and a studded and spiked handbag. This outfit is fab for a night on the town or a first date!



For some alternatives to this look I decided to add the coral instead of silver Yelena by Sam Edelman, a pair of brown and gold dangling earrings, and a round, antique, adjustable, gold ring, both designed by Escape From Paris, to dazzle things up a bit.
  
And  the last outfit I'll show from the official Sam Edelman Blog pairs a pair of the gold, Gracie flip flop with a white necklace, a brown purse and a tribal print romper, which is a really popular print this season.


Personally, I wasn't crazy about the white necklace with gold flip flops and a brown handbag so, I decided to go with the silver Gracie and a pair of Petal Silver Hoops and the Bowen Long Chain Necklace, both designed by Gorjana.







Well I hope this will suffice until next week's "Trend Alert!", which I promise you'll have! 
BTW we just got a BRAND SPANKING NEW shipment of Sam Edelmans in so check them out online!


 Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment