Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fa-La-La-La-Fashion: gifts for the holidays!

Happy Holidays, My Fellow Fashionistas!

Moni here, fulfilling your fashion fix from an undisclosed, non-NOLA locale! 

I can't help but long for my beloved Who Dat Nation while in the midst of a thick, digestive haze of entirely too much turkey and stuffing (or dressing, depending on who you ask!) and worrying about what gifts to get for the fam. 

The clock is ticking!


In hopes of avoiding the last-minute madness, I've been doing some gift brainstorming that I'd love to share with you! Perhaps it'll help you to cross some key items off of your own list!   

I want to make an effort to shop locally and what better source of inspiration than Feet First? I hope this breakdown encourages you to do the same this holiday season!

King of the Castle.


My dad isn't much of a tie-wearer these days, but I think  he'd have a hard time turning down  the
 Rebirth Silk Tie by Nola Couture.


The MBT Mahuta Men's Shoe has the top-notch foot support
worthy of my real-life super-hero.


Mommy Dearest.
RJ Graziano Gold Jeweled Bangles would please the pickiest woman I know
who also so happens to have a serious taste for flair!

Speaking of flair, my mom would fall head over heels for the
Atalla Women's Leather Leopard Shoulder Bag
!


Sister-Sister.

The Caliente Company Women's Bow Hairclip is a perfect, super-sweet match for my little sister!


I know the Betseyville Small Cosmetic Bag also would be a guaranteed hit!

Me, Myself, & I.  

I couldn't possibly make a Holiday Gifts List without including at least couple of my own, right? ;)

I also couldn't decide on just one item from the
Escape From Paris Jewelry Collection!
Feel free to check it out and see why for yourself!

Oh, (Santa) Baby!
to say the very least.

VoilĂ !

I've laid my groundwork, and now it's your turn!  We'd love to help you find the perfect gifts for your friends and family right here at Feet First, so come on down and see us!  With locations both Uptown and in the French Quarter in addition to our online store, we're pretty hard to resist!

Image from Fashionndstyle.com
In the mean time, Happy Holidays, and as always, Happy Shopping! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment